Tuesday, April 16, 2013

We received two more 5-star reviews!

Cars-logo
Penny W.
Peoria, Arizona
Apr 12, 2013

Absolutely great service all the way around. Very pleased and would surely recommend to a friend! Service and customer service were great, very friendly, and listened to customer needs. Thanks for your service.

Proud Two Kia Sorento Owner
Phoenix, Arizona
Apr 12, 2013

This is the second vehicle I have bought from Kiko. Her attention to detail and easy sales style totally rocks. She will do whatever it takes to find the exact vehicle you're looking for. No pressure. Just honest, straight-forward and super personable. From now on I will separate the cars I've owned into two categories: the ones I bought before Kiko and the ones I'll buy after.

Click here for more reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment