Friday, May 10, 2013

Another 5-star review to end the week!

djheet 
Phoenix, Arizona
May 09, 2013
Overall Score: 5
I had called and talked to Jay Saltz to see if the car I had seen online (2004 Sebring) was still available. He let me know he had the keys in hand, but asked me to hold while he made sure it was in the lot. When he let me know it was there a friend and I drove from Tempe to Peoria to look. I met with Jay, he showed me the car, talked to me about the car, and answered my questions. Jay great with customer service! As I work for a place that prides itself on Customer Service the way he presented the facts about the car, handed me the car fax review, and answered our questions was an example of Great Customer Service. I would totally refer him to any friend or family buying a car. Just like Jay, his manager Scott Potter also demonstrated awesome Customer Service. He took the time to understand my situation, when I was thinking of waiting to talk with my husband. Because of both of these men and their caring about the customer, and true honesty I decided to go ahead and buy the car. I just want to say THANK YOU!!!!!
Click here for more reviews. 

No comments:

Post a Comment