Tuesday, May 14, 2013

We received two more 5-star reviews this week!

 
Melanie 
Phoenix, Arizona 
May 11, 2013
My experience was extremely pleasant from beginning to end. I started my research online where I was connected to Mike Marcus who answered all of my questions and was very patient with me the whole time. Many other dealers I contacted would not give me a straight answer and just said "Come in and we can talk." Mike gave me honest pricing and straightforward answers, which is why they earned my business. When I came in, Mike was out so he put me in contact with his colleague Jay Saltz. Jay was extremely helpful and did not try to pressure us at all. We were seriously considering a Hyundai and the Kia but overall the Kia won out because their pricing was fair and we came to a mutual price that I feel very good about. I am very happy with this transaction and look forward to a long relationship with Kia in the years to come.

Brett 
Phoenix, Arizona 
May 10, 2013
Scott Potter and Kiko Stott were very nice and helpful. The experience was stress free and went smoothly, I would buy here again.
Click here for more reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment